Hayley post on LJ/Cancelled Show in Norfolk

I hope she gets better

hey everyone.

it's me...hayley. well, i'm writing from a hotel room in washington d.c. while the rest of the guys are hanging out at the show in baltimore. listen, i'm so so sorry that we had to cancel the show. hopefully there won't be any need to cancel more but i've got to get over this insane sickness before i harm my throat any more. the doctor said it is possibly some sort of bronchitus..and he gave me all the medication possible to treat it as quickly as possible. again i'm really sorry and i hope that all of you who were planning on going were still able to go and support such a great tour. thanks for being supportive even through crap like cancellations. now, i'm going to go and try to get better. see you guys around.

Yep, they cancelled the show in Norfolk too...

Man, if they come to Richmond tomorrow night, I really want to go just to tell Hayley I hope she feels better...

From paramore.net...

(03.03.06) Cancelled Shows Update -

Paramore have been forced to cancel their performances last night in Baltimore and tonight at the Norva in Norfolk due to the illness of vocalist Hayley Williams.

The dates are part of the the 2006 Take Action Tour, on which the band have been confirmed to perform March 1-10. The band is looking forward to a speedy recovery so they can rejoin the tour as soon as possible.

I really hope Hayley feels better soon...and she needs to rest and not hurt her voice. We want her singing for a long, long time :)