Question

Now...I know they've just started touring, but can the people who've gone to shows already, pleaseee tell me if they've come out and met their fans?

Because I'm going November 3rd, and I'm bringing a drawing I'm doing of them, and I'm going to have them sign it, hopefully.

so...I just need to know if they come out before, or even after, or at all, to meet their fans?

^ ahh, that gives me hope!! hooray! lol. i just hope my sis is willing to wait that long. but to answer your question, i haven't been to a show yet... but it all depends on the venue to. sometimes they make you leave the venue, or even the area around their bus. and the bigger the band, the longer it takes them to come out usually. but if you wait long enough by their bus you're pretty much sure to meet them. they gotta go to their bus sometime...

It really depends on the night, how everyone in the band is feeling, what time their bus call is (what time they have to leave to get to the next tour stop, etc.)

I'd say, in general, they wait for the crowds to die down a bit after the show and then they do come out for a bit and talk with the fans, sign things, take pics, etc. If they came out right after the show ended, they would literally get mobbed by hundreds of people, so they'll usually wait for everyone to kind of disperse and then slip out and talk to the fans who waited around :)

You are less likely to see Hayley after the show than the guys...because the weather's getting colder and she has to be very protective of her voice, she does tend to stay on the bus a lot of the time (she was already wearing her "voice rest" button at the very first show in NJ, so you get an idea how much she works to keep her voice in top shape for the shows) - but you can always ask them to take it on the bus and get her to sign it...worst they can say is no...

Your best chance to meet them and get things signed is obviously the M&G, but I guess you don't have that, so stay by the bus and good luck! :)