Grove of Anaheim...Nov.9th

ThatsWhatUGet07

i saw kevin and i was kinda close to him (he was diagonal to me with like 3 people inbetween us) and for some reason i didn't see you in person. i saw you on the screen when hayley had the camera during miz biz.

as for the difference:

more annoying people that can't "handle" a concert. there's always the normal "swaying" that happens at a concert and so many chicks couldn't handle it. there was a girl who had her elbows up trying to push my brother when there was no more swaying going on. when she almost smacked me and him in the face with her elbows and i told her to chill, it's a concert people get pushed but don't bring your elbows up. her reply was "don't tell me what to do, it's a concert" well no shit it's a concert, which is exactly why you shouldn't be doing what your doing. she was wigging out the WHOLE time. but it's ok, cuz some gum to the hair was good enough revenge. it was also no suprise that after every song paramore sang she asked her friends "what was that song called" and the one song she knew was *suprise suprise: miz biz. wow that was long, the basic point was that, they couldn't handle not having "personal space".

oh yea, I've NEVER actually FELT my eardrums vibrate from the young girls' high pitched screaming.

the concert was amazing last night!! This was the best show I've been to! the crowd was so loud, sometimes i could barely hear hayley. i was second in line, but didn't have the meet and greet so i got in after all those people, but i was still on the barricade, so it was all good. i got to meet all of paramore, and get pix which was awesome!! they were all so sweet and very easy to talk to. i got the starting line's setlist, my sister got Zac's drumstick, and my friend got paramore's setlist. i had a blast.

and i agree, some girls could not handle the pushing, and were wining a lot. it was kinda annoying. even the security guard was like, is this your first concert? better get used to it. and was laughing at them.

^ i swear ppl have to get there super early.. likeevery time i try to get there early so i can be in the front row. i always end up in the second and i cant ever breath so i move to the back... does the baraicade hurt or is it fun?

It depends on what kind of show you're at. and Where you are like if you're front row center or what. It kinda hurts but it's hella fun so you don't really notice the pain...

Until the next day lol.

That's awesome!

So they come out after the show?

yup, after i got merch, which took forever, i went to their tour buses and jeremy was already there, and josh came out a little while after him. after josh i had to wait a while for zac and hayley to come out. my sister called zac over and he starting meeting with everybody, and a while later hayley came out. in her pajamas, as well as zac, and josh later changed to where he was wearing matching p.j.s with zac. it was cute.

yup, after i got merch, which took forever, i went to their tour buses and jeremy was already there, and josh came out a little while after him. after josh i had to wait a while for zac and hayley to come out. my sister called zac over and he starting meeting with everybody, and a while later hayley came out. in her pajamas, as well as zac, and josh later changed to where he was wearing matching p.j.s with zac. it was cute.

Sweet.

A lot of people were saying they weren't coming out after shows.

This gives me a hint of optimism.

Lol.

CUTEST THING EVER!!!

This sounds creepy but what did the P.J.s look like?

On both Hayley and Zac and Josh?