Help Me Win the Helio Presents Contest!!!!

guitarkid1

that is not the only reason i joined...

the title of this website, if im not reading it right, correct me; but ...

its called "ParamoreFans.com"

and i'd like to believe that i am a fan, therefore that is why i joined. and that is also why i made the video and posted it on youtube to enter the helio contest. but if you dont want to vote or watch it, you dont have too.. thats totally fine by me. i figured that if i was on a site like this and i saw a fan for paramore that wanted to go to a sold out show and or possibly meet the band through a meet and greet thing and whatever else there was a contest for i would help them out cause i was a fellow fan and i know how cool/awesome/really great experience it would be. But really i don't want you to waste your time if you think thats what it is. so thank you for actually looking at the post, but no thank you for your ignorance.

that is not the only reason i joined...

the title of this website, if im not reading it right, correct me; but ...

its called "ParamoreFans.com"

and i'd like to believe that i am a fan, therefore that is why i joined. and that is also why i made the video and posted it on youtube to enter the helio contest. but if you dont want to vote or watch it, you dont have too.. thats totally fine by me. i figured that if i was on a site like this and i saw a fan for paramore that wanted to go to a sold out show and or possibly meet the band through a meet and greet thing and whatever else there was a contest for i would help them out cause i was a fellow fan and i know how cool/awesome/really great experience it would be. But really i don't want you to waste your time if you think thats what it is. so thank you for actually looking at the post, but no thank you for your ignorance.

sorry, i'm not doubting the fact that your a paramore fan, the video shows that. i just have a problem with voting for things for people when it could seem like the only reason they joined is to get votes..and thats what i assumed when i saw that this was your first post. not trying to be ignorant here. maybe we could be friends on here or something?