little paramore fan XD

superdinoninja

my sister has a friend that's 9 years old. one time she heard me listening to paramore and asked me what i was listening to, and i said paramore.

soo... next time i saw her, which was only a week later, she had bought riot and memorized all of the songs.

she talks nonstop about them now..

that girl takes singing lessons, and i've heard her sing before. she's really good for her age.

but if you listen to her sing with headphones on to paramore, she tries wayy too hard to sound like hayley and she sounds awful.

**not sure if this is in the write section of the forum. it mentions paramore, but it's mainly about a little girl. so if you think it should be moved, then move it. thankss (:

it's kind of annoying, but really cute in a way. haha.

*if you think it should be moved, move it. thanks (: ..it mentions paramore, but this thread isn't about paramore, it's about a little girl.

^ haha...dude...haha ok....I have this little cousin whos like barely even 5 and he's WAY TOO CUTE FOR HIS OWN GOOD, but he knows EVERY SINGLE WORD to Riot! and half of the words to AWKIF and its so funny cuz he'll be in the bathroom and you can just hear "I CAN FEEW DA PWESSOR EES GETTING CWOSOW NOW! WEWE BETTOW OFF WIFOT YAH! its so cute! haha