Digital cameras?

XxSanctuaryxX

Ok so i really want a digital camera. I want one that takes pretty decent videos, with pretty decent audio, the picture quality doesnt have to be AMAZING, but it would help if it did. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what i should get? My price range is about £100-150. THANKS GUYS!

Are you after a compact or a more DSLR-y approach ?

I think i'm assuming here that you're after a camera to use for gigs after the audio/video reference ? So i'll conclude a compact.

Oh, i'm quite the detective ;) haha! ANYWAY

I think this is probably your best bet in that sort of area/price range:

Canon EX-Z1080

:)

It's mint, in my opinion, however if not that site is pretty good for a whole range of photo/video cameras, so get a-looking mcSam :)

i use an olympus FE-230 that does good. Heres a thread I made that has pics that I took with it from my Paramore show on Monday.

http://www.paramorefans.com/boards/showthread.php?t=7372

Theres also I video I put on youtube but keep in mind that youtube degrades the quality of the video by alot so the actual videos aren't as blurry as they are youtube. I don't know how many euros or whatever it is but its about 180 american dollars

http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/product.asp?product=1283

my camera takes really good videos, and good pictures. the quality isn't amazing...and the flash is kinda long. but i love my camera. it's a sony cyber-shot DSC-S90. i got it for $200 on amazon.com...but there are a lot newer versions now, so you can get it cheaper. my sis has a sony cyber-shot as well, but hers is the DSC-W55 version. hers takes better pictures, has a shorter flash, but her videos aren't quite as good as mine...they're still really good tho. she got hers for $200 as well on amazon.com. if you wanna see any vid or pic examples just let me know! :]