Bamboozle 08

GibbyPhills

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha I had a feeling they would play it as they have the last couple and Josh said to me that they would most likely do it again. I still think Finch reforming and playing the festival is the best thing so far. May is too far away.

WHAT?!?! I didn't know Finch was getting back together! I'm gonna pee my pants!

Last year was hell watching Paramore's set, stupid crowd surfers the ENTIRE TIME. I can stand them usualy, have fun I guess, but the problem was I was at barrier and guards were standing up getting people out of the crowd who were crowdsurfing THE WHOLE TIME. I barely saw Paramore and saw most of some big dudes chest.

Not fun.

I doubt it'll be any better this year, but I'm still glad they're gonna be there. Bamboozle is so amazing. I gotta get my two day pass before they sell out! (Still annoyed they're MUCH more than last year, though).

I don't think they are headlining. Well I hope their not headlining, would like to see bigger bands do it. I think the reason why they are at the top of the list and in a bigger font is because they were the only band to get confirmed yesterday and they wanted it to stand out. Nowhere actually says they're headlining.

okay, thanks. I guess I have to figure out if I am going or not soon. I just dont really want to get two day passes if we will know what day they are playing. I guess we really wont know until the day of? Is the times and stuff sort of like Warped Tour?

No you know before that, but not long before...if I remember correctly, the schedule only came out like a week before last year? Correct me if I'm wrong. But you do know in advance.

Are you only going for Paramore? Because both days -even if Paramore isn't playing- is full of amazing bands, the atmosphere, and all this stuff. It is SO worth going both days.