Bamboozle 08

GibbyPhills

Thanks for your help. =]

Okay, so its not like we will know who is playing in the next month or so. Thats all I needed to know, if that was the case I would just wait and buy a one day pass. I do like some of the other bands, but paramore is the only band I am actually a big fan of. Plus the ones I dont know I can always search and see if I like them, I do have a whole 6 months to listen to some new music!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're welcome. :D

Yeah, we won't know for awhile so don't worry about it. And those aren't all the bands that are gonna be there, there are hundreds of bands that play Bamboozle, from local to small time to medium to big to HUGE! It's amazing. And if you ever need an opinion on a new band, ask me and I might be able to help you. I know most of the bands that have been announced so far, and I'm really excited to see the ones that are coming! Actually, Bamboozle itself got me into a lot of new music, because I either looked it up before the show last year or saw them perform there...so it totally introduces you to so much.

^£55 thats good considering how much festival sort things in the uk cost

Day tickets at Reading are only a bit cheaper than that. Adding on flights and hotels it will work at quite expensive but seeing as all the festivals over here are complete dog these it's really worth doing.

Worked out as £55 that's including service charge and the most secure delivery method. Pretty good actually. Going to book hotel tomorrow.

That is a good price, i would defo go if i had any money left, must wait for another month till pay day lol.

You're welcome. :D

Yeah, we won't know for awhile so don't worry about it. And those aren't all the bands that are gonna be there, there are hundreds of bands that play Bamboozle, from local to small time to medium to big to HUGE! It's amazing. And if you ever need an opinion on a new band, ask me and I might be able to help you. I know most of the bands that have been announced so far, and I'm really excited to see the ones that are coming! Actually, Bamboozle itself got me into a lot of new music, because I either looked it up before the show last year or saw them perform there...so it totally introduces you to so much.

I might buy my tickets very soon. I think its worth it, shows are pretty much the only thing I spend my money on and that I really enjoy. Well, I wounldn't mind some new music recommendations. I'll have to start searching some too! =]

i wanna but 2 day tix but i dnt have the money right now.... i need 2 save up... nd its a lil more $ than last year... but idk i mgith just wait until i see wat day paramore will be there nd get my tix 4 that day... thats wat i did for the past 2 years i went to bamboozle... but idk.

• 3 weeks later...

Bamboozle is freaking awesome. I've gone two years in a row to see Paramore. I think that when Fall Out Boy and The All American Rejects were headlining it was much better than MCR and Linkin Park. Last year wasn't as fun but I met Forest from HGB and Will from Cartel. I got pics with them, yay! And last year when Paramore was playing... was akward. Lmao. I puked when Cute is What we Aim For was playing and ended up having to get out and the security guard took be backstage and I got a new t shirt and I saw Paramore in the back. And i was like HOLY SHIT. And I waved to them after I cleaned up with my nasty puked up shirt haha. :D Awesomeness.

Oh next years is turning out pretty damn sexy:

3OH!3

AIDEN

A DAY TO REMEMBER

A ROCKET TO THE MOON

ANTI-FLAG

AS TALL AS LIONS

BIFFY CLYRO

CHARLOTTE SOMETIMES

CHIODOS

CUTE IS WHAT WE AIM FOR

DANGER RADIO

FINCH

FOREVER THE SICKEST KIDS

HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD

I AM THE AVALANCHE

JACKS MANNEQUIN

LESS THAN JAKE

LYDIA

MARIE DIGBY

METRO STATION

MINDLESS SELF INDULGENCE

PAPER RIVAL

PARAMORE

SAVES THE DAY

SCARY KIDS SCARING KIDS

SECONDHAND SERENADE

SENSES FAIL

SET YOUR GOALS

STREETLIGHT MANIFESTO

THE ACADEMY IS...

THE AUDITION

THE CAB

THE MAINE

THE RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS

THE STARTING LINE

And Many More To Be Announced

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm going to Bamboozle Left in like a few days and am really excited to go. I wanna take my girlfriend with me, but I'm kinda worried. The last concert I went to was an AFI concert, but my experience wasn't too good cause there was so much smoking going on and pushing and shoving that I ended up getting people's sweat all over me Plus she doesn't like all the bands there is there other stuff to do there too? Is it something that you'd be able to take like someone who doens't particularily like rock music...cause I don't really wanna bore her for like 10 hours lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We are sooooooooooo meeting up for a drink at Bamboozle.

haha - assuming we actually find each other in the swarms of 100,000 people - sure!

yay see you there brent lol :mrgreen:

friday = two more weeks til the AC show

and yeah - can't wait for atlantic city - last shows of the tour are always fun :)