Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt. 6

thebrowncoat

Summer break? Wtf?

Oh WOW. That was stupid.. didn't realize you lived in Australia. Lucky duck....

Surf is pretty good there I hear ;-)

haha yeaaah! =D

Surf down where I live is alright, but you've gotta have guts cause the water is generally freezing!

its up north where I want to be =[

haha oh well

& 3 weeks? whaa? thats crapola!

Aw *pats back*

its okay

I'm duded too

I have to stay at school a year longer then the kids up in QLD.

that makes me feel depressed

stupid Victorian schooling system

BUT I WANT TO LIVE WHERE SUMMER COMES EARLY. :crybad:

Aww, poor you. *gives JFGH*

Last night I had a dream that I was in a hotel waiting to go see a Paramore concert, and for some reason Paramore were picking me up. Hayley came into the hotel and I was getting ready and we were supposedly like best friends. And we were joking and talking and it was awesome. Then I woke up. IT WAS SO COOL. I would love to be best friends with them haha.

Random I know!

haha ok ill stay i have the whole afternoon to do it and itll take me like 10 minutes

just 10 minutes? thats nothing :P well anyway im happy that you are staying

Last night I had a dream that I was in a hotel waiting to go see a Paramore concert, and for some reason Paramore were picking me up. Hayley came into the hotel and I was getting ready and we were supposedly like best friends. And we were joking and talking and it was awesome. Then I woke up. IT WAS SO COOL. I would love to be best friends with them haha.

Random I know!

Haha, tis similar to some dreams I've had...only the friendship with Hayley goes a bit further.

If you catch my drift. :shifty:

haha o well i used to suck at school work

oh yea i used to be bad at school work to untill i switched from catholic school 2 public school because i didnt learn anything new everything was we easier and we were taught things that i already had learned so it was easier to catch up on wat i didnt understand.