Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt. 6

thebrowncoat

I know, wasn't it? I only missed 5 total out of the 50 questions, and it was just because I was being dumb, I am going to get my permit next week. And my hair cut either today or tomorrow. Ugh...I dread the passing minutes.
yes there was 4 different tests nd i got the easiest one. i was panicing before i took it the when i got it i was like oh i kno this stuff lol. haha nice. i wanna do somthing different with my hair but everyone loves it nd thinks i should keep it the way it is.

omfg yes erica me2!

I have 123, Lmao

1...2...3, Easy as A...B...C

I am just gonna get it shortened by like 3-4 inches and have her thin it out. Alot. I like having long hair, but I hate how THICK my hair is. It is ridiculous, I could like attach all of my school books to it by rope and not feel anything.

lmfao thats crazy.

Chuck Norris owns Paramore. Not really, that would be odd.

Chuck Norris is Paramore's tour manager? Whatever...

Haha!

Strangely enough, Will, who is P-more's tour manager, has impressive facial hair, so he might be a descendent of the Chuck. :willy_nilly:

Leather Couch!

:willy_nilly:

JAMES!!!!!!!!!

CATIE!!!!!

Lmao, that's so hilarious for some reason. He has probably roundhouse-kicked a fanatic!

Haha, you never know. ;D

I heard that Ronnie (the sound guy) once kicked a guy off the tour bus when he tried to get on while it was moving. :rotfl:

heyy beautiful! how are you?

I'm good thanks, except I was playing Silent Hill 3 earlier and now have a fear of mannequin dummies. :shifty:

Wow, some people are insane...haha, I wanna see that happen. If I could be famous for a day, I would record people going crazy towards me and getting owned by a bouncer, or the sound guy, and put it on youtube.

Haha. xD

I was in Manchester last year, and outside one of the clubs I was talking to the bouncer while I was waiting for the taxi, then this one guy tried to run in through the side entrance, but the bouncer clocked him and caught him, dragged him outside, and literally CHOKESLAMMED him into the pavement.

I was just like: :uhh::rotfl:

I'm good thanks, except I was playing Silent Hill 3 earlier and now have a fear of mannequin dummies. :shifty:

Go play Condemned: Criminal Origins...See how you feel about mannequins then...seriously... I will never go to the mall again because of that game. I only shop online or at stores too poor to pay for mannequins.

My friend is thinking of becoming a bouncer (he is HUGE) and if he ever does, I am definatly recording him for a day.

haha oh thats lovely lol.

At least I get to spend some more time with my therapist though. :P

Go play Condemned: Criminal Origins...See how you feel about mannequins then...seriously... I will never go to the mall again because of that game. I only shop online or at stores too poor to pay for mannequins.

Never played that game, it looks seriously freaky though.

And we should start a petition to remove mannequins from the world! :twisted: