NOV 28th QUESTION

froosch91

forgot what song it was during, but during the middle of one she points to her back and one of the guitar techs come out and checks something on the back of her belt or something.

i just thought it looked kinda weird, her standing there and the guitar tech doing something right behind her...so anyway's anyone know what he was doing?

but doesnt paramore have their own guitar techs that go with them? like on tour. its not like roseland had their own guitar techs or anything right?

and what is the shoot dangit earpiece thing all about?

They do have their own techs that are on tour with them...since I wasn't there though, idk who came out to work on her earpiece, but it sounds like what happened is that it stopped working...

And her earpiece says "shootdangit" on it...or actually it has like a picture of a gun and then "dangit" i think lol...there was a picture of it somewhere...

And her earpiece says "shootdangit" on it...or actually it has like a picture of a gun and then "dangit" i think lol...there was a picture of it somewhere...

It was on D'Fused. She was like 'I've never shown anyone these before'. Her earpieces are purple with glitter, one side has a gun on it, the other side says 'shoot dangit'.

lol that was funny. that tech seemed a bit too happy to be messin around with her pants. probably why it took him so long. nd yeah, tech difficulties suck. wtf was that highpitched beeping noise durring The Starting Line's set? annoying as hell.

well i guess it was awkward enough for us watching him fix it, imagine how it was for him lol

I think it was more awkward for her, telling from the way she was looking at josh.

And I think the beeping was possibly the fire alarm?

oh from TSL's set? i dunno....either way, i wasnt gonna leave, i payed to see paramore damn it!!! im gonna see them play!

it was funny how at one point the beeping was inline during one of the songs