Playing at MTV New Years Eve

andrewshungry

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw an ad on mtv.. It seems like its gonna be too big to even get close enough to be worth it.

There are like 5 bands playing, which means paramore will probably only play "miz biz" and "crushcrushcrush" or something.

Plus its new years so my parents aren't gonna let me go into the city alone lol

my parents are gonna be out of town so if i find out any info....i'd definatly try and sneak out.

• 3 weeks later...

Hayley did look great. did she get a haircut or am i thinking that because of how it was styled?

so does anyone know if they'll be on at all later in the show? 'cause that will suck if they won't be.

i have nothing better to do than watch this, but tila's voice is SO IRRITATING. my mom came down to the basement while Paramore was on, and she just stood there for a while, and after they finished i said "i have to change this because her voice is so irritating." My mom responded with "not as annoying as she looks." hah!

p.s.: they just said they'll be showing a sneak peek of "Jumper," which Hayden Christensen, AKA: Taylor's kind-of-look-a-like is in.

jeremy wants to become like arnold schwarzenegger? jahaha. oh man. i couldn't help but realize how adorable taylor looked, just standing off to the side there.

i still think it's kinda weird to think that people make such a huge deal about a new year. i dunno. it's always so uneventful for me, personally. all this means is that i graduate this year, woooo.

haha i hope that wasnt real leather hayley was wearing lol.

i wish cobra would play, theyre amazing....

ps hayley was looking mad hot with the wavy hair, she should where it like that more often. def the best performance of the night.

remember how on LJ hayley wrote about how MTV shouldnt be havin show's like Tila's show and then theyre on the a show she's hosting? ironic haha

p.s.: they just said they'll be showing a sneak peek of "Jumper," which Hayden Christensen, AKA: Taylor's kind-of-look-a-like is in.

hahah i see the resemblance with the rat tail. but i think hayden is a taylor look-a-like ;]

nW48qNEGtek

PERFORMANCE

CREDIT - tragedienne1990

1-UFxLH79fU

interview / countdown @ 2008

CREDIT - tragedienne1990

HAPPY NEW YEAR :D! i'm soooooooooo giggly