I need your guys help!

xletthisgox

Should I get the flowers for her?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I get the flowers for her?

• yes! she would love them!
    • no, its too early since you just met.

okay so i met this girl this past friday at the mall... we hung out the rest of the night, then the next day (saturday) we hung out together again for the night...then yesterday I went over her house... We watched TV, and we moved closer to eachother, which turned into holding hands, which turned into cuddling,which turned into kissing.

ANYWAYS, i need your guys opinion. she says she likes me, and im going ove rhe rhouse again this week. do you think because we just met its too early to get her some flowers to give her? do you think it would freak her out?

• Like 1

i agree with getting them just not in a HUGE quantity. adorable story by the way. congrats ^^

well since you like the story ill tell you the whole thing

so im going to the mall and im supposed to meet my friends alex, josh, gina and kellie. I have never met josh or kellie, but they are friends of alex and ginas. So i walk into the mall, and none of my friends are there yet, and i walk past this GORGEOUS girl and she looks at me and i smile, and i sit down. she gets up and walks away. and my friend alex and gina shows up. so i start walkign with them and all of a sudden i find that we are walking towards the girl who i smiled at. This is kellie!!! so i introduce myself and me and her hit it off right away....we start talking about how we both liek to read, and she asked if i ever ead the book "the perks of being a wallflower" i never have (i recommend it btw) and she takes me into the book store and buys it for me! i told her not to but she wouldnt listen,. this was two hours after she met me! i asked her why, and she looks me in the eye, and goes "i dont just buy gifts for random people, but you. you are different..in a good way" and I didnt know what to say, so i just hugged her...so as you know we ended up hanging the next two days...and the rest i hope turns out right :)

she says she likes me, she jsut needs tog et to know me better, so wish me luck guys!

;) now im getting jeallous :P i want a girl ..:(

hey dont worry she will come, believe me, this is the first time i ahd good luck with a girl...listen to these stories

my 2nd girlfriend dumped me a week before christmas afer i bought out 80 dollar dance tickets AND got her a 50 dollar necklace..lol

my 3rd girlfriend i found out cheated on me every weekend while we were dating because her and her family have a camp they go up to on the weekends during the summer and she was doing crap with guys while she was there...

then the alst girl i like...i liked her for four months, and she told me by december she would be ready for a boyfriend..so i waited, and last week she told em she jsut wanted to be friends..so

i pretty much was screwed over..but now I am FINALLY getting some good luck here lol

so when are you going to meet her? :)

well i already met her, if thats what you mean? i hung with her three times in one weekend...lol

but if you mean the next time ill see her....well shes busy all week, but she said shes going to try to see me for like an hour since i can walk to her house..lol it turns out she lives liek a fave minute walk from my housee...but anyways

im not sure yet..but when it happens ill get on here and telly ou guys how it went! :)