Hopeless crushes

IHeartEvan

haha i know people like that to. i mean, im not going to lie. i as well have my moments of immaturity, but i know when to stay conserved and when its appropriate to let loose!

hahah i know! i am a crazy kid half the time, but i dont go around annoying people... ALLL THE TIME! hahaha i am very well manored.

well i am off to bed, we can continue this disscussion tomrrow =]

hahah i know! i am a crazy kid half the time, but i dont go around annoying people... ALLL THE TIME! hahaha i am very well manored.

well i am off to bed, we can continue this disscussion tomrrow =]

hahah, well thats good. people respect you more..and its easier to make friends! haha

goodnight! 'till tomorrow [=

hahah, well thats good. people respect you more..and its easier to make friends! haha

goodnight! 'till tomorrow [=

haha, dude you should see my friend when she is talking to like my friends boyfriends! my friend has a really chill boyfriend and she is all like @#$%@$ in his face! i am like CALM DOWN!

this kid who has a locker next to mine is my cousins boyfriends brother and she annoyed him so much he blocks her locker, which means i cant get to my locker! sdfjhasj and its liek early in the moring when i get to my locker so i am like ughhhh, let me to get to my locker =[[[

haha, dude you should see my friend when she is talking to like my friends boyfriends! my friend has a really chill boyfriend and she is all like @#$%@$ in his face! i am like CALM DOWN!

this kid who has a locker next to mine is my cousins boyfriends brother and she annoyed him so much he blocks her locker, which means i cant get to my locker! sdfjhasj and its liek early in the moring when i get to my locker so i am like ughhhh, let me to get to my locker =[[[

hahah that suckss. id be so annoyeddd. i hate when people try to showoff and flirt around other peoples boyfriends....its like dude....hes obviously not interested in you if hes with someone else!

some girls are such 'debbie desperates' as they call them. and then they just end up making fools of themselves.

hahah that suckss. id be so annoyeddd. i hate when people try to showoff and flirt around other peoples boyfriends....its like dude....hes obviously not interested in you if hes with someone else!

some girls are such 'debbie desperates' as they call them. and then they just end up making fools of themselves.

haha yeah, seriouslyy! my friend was like my boyfriend is tooo chill for her!

haha, mee to man! i am always chill around dudes. espeically ones who i have just met. i am more crazy around my gal pals.

yeah :)!

i used to have more guy friends, but when i started a year and a bit ago at high school, all my friends seem to be girls now..

apart from like, 2 or 3. :] lol

^ hahahaha good job!

or like throw cherries at him or grapes. IT WILL WORK!

or comment on a shirt he is wearing, especially if its a band tee of a band you like. it will totally strike up a conversation. but then again he is a senoir... so idk if you want to get 'involved' and whatnot, but it really depends on the boy

yeah, but if he's classy, what if he doesn't wear band tee's? i'm j/k