Hopeless crushes

IHeartEvan

haha yeah, around guys im just like oo cool w/e...but when im w/ my female friends its just like craziness [=

hahah i knowww!! like i have a bunch of guys cousin and they are all chill and stuff except my one guy cousin he is a nutt. and all my girl cousin are liek HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! so it also like the family aspect, i like grew up with my cousins, they are my best friendsss!

hahah i knowww!! like i have a bunch of guys cousin and they are all chill and stuff except my one guy cousin he is a nutt. and all my girl cousin are liek HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! so it also like the family aspect, i like grew up with my cousins, they are my best friendsss!

lucky ^_^

i've had a few hopeless crushes. hopefully the girl i have a crush on now won't be a hopeless crush too.

i had a crush on a girl called sarah for like over a year even though she went out with 2 of my friends in that time but i think i'm finally over now cos i like someone else now. she's a girl who i went to school with but she was in the year above so i did really get to know her much but i seen her at work yesterday and she's friends with my best friend so hopefully i can get to know her soon.

i've had a few hopeless crushes. hopefully the girl i have a crush on now won't be a hopeless crush too.

i had a crush on a girl called sarah for like over a year even though she went out with 2 of my friends in that time but i think i'm finally over now cos i like someone else now. she's a girl who i went to school with but she was in the year above so i did really get to know her much but i seen her at work yesterday and she's friends with my best friend so hopefully i can get to know her soon.

That would be cool ^_^