Taking back sunday

chief2012

Yeah, same here, but I haven't had a chance to, I heard they were bad, but I don't know... I can't freaking WAIT for there new album this year. I hope it sounds more like Tell All Your Friends...man....I love them.

Louder Now part 2? Its good I got it 4 christmas. It has pretty much all the same songs as part 1 though, and 2 new songs, the dvd is basically whats new.

I like Tell All Your Friends and Where You Want To Be so much more than Louder Now.

Louder Now is still incredible, but Taking Back Sunday lost their energy it seems. Like they grew older, and more feeble, making them slower, yet louder. Hence, louder now.

Oh well, all the cds are incredible and I can't wait for the new one this summer.

No, not louder now part 2.

<33333333333333

i saw them live and honestly they're not that great yet there is something about them that makes their live shows amazing. idk.

and i don't think they can go back to the way they sounded for tell all your friends. different line up, they're all older plus i'm sure no one would really accept it. :/

i love them though. i can't wait for new music.

I LOVE them! I saw them live last march and I thought they were totally amazing..there really interactive with the crowd..so cool...I can't wait for the new stuff! oh and if you want pictures you can find some on tbsunion.com they each have their own section in the photo gallery!

thanks for the link.