Cloverfield - JUST WATCHED!!!

milesk182

ooohh i haven't seen it, but maybe i'll go see it. i sit with a few friends in my AP Bio class and we started doing "bio movie matinees", though we've only done one so far, and it was a horrid result (we saw Awake, which sucked). but one of them mentioned cloverfield, so i guess i'll have to tell them i read that it's good. actually, i read it somewhere else earlier, too.

thanks for posting about this.

Just saw the movie and I thought it was pretty entertaining. For the people about to see it, keep in mind, this is ALL in the point of view of a camcorder(90 minutes battery life, but he uses the camcorder light so put it around 80 minutes)... so when the movie ends and you are like, "DAMN this is short!" Just keep the camcorder battery life in mind. I have a lot of questions about the movie that i'll talk about once everyone else sees it.

Just saw the movie and I thought it was pretty entertaining. For the people about to see it, keep in mind, this is ALL in the point of view of a camcorder(90 minutes battery life, but he uses the camcorder light so put it around 80 minutes)... so when the movie ends and you are like, "DAMN this is short!" Just keep the camcorder battery life in mind. I have a lot of questions about the movie that i'll talk about once everyone else sees it.

Ya that's true, and it was a great idea i thought. I felt it really put me in the movie but there are so many questions that you just want to google about after seeing it. After everyone has seen it though i'll post more but to be blunt about the monster attacking, just to let you know i have no idea what it is, and they don't go in much detail. Your about just as well informed of what's going on as if you're one of the citizens in the attack and trying to survive not knowing whats going on. Thus, making you feel like your inside the movie, it's really a great watch :)

wat is the thing attacking the city. thats all i wanna know

Well whatever it is, it's big enough to rip the head off the Statue of Liberty, as shown in that ^ video.

J.J Abrams is the same guy who does Lost, so chances are there'll be a lot in this movie that'll be left deliberatly vague. And leaving us all frustrated as a result. :P