Movie Remakes

Parawhore815

Movie Remakes cause a large amount of talk in the movie business.

Some are great and some are just god awful.

I'm one of the people that just seems to love remakes all the time.

What about you? What are some of you favorite and least favorite remakes?

What movie would you absolutely hate to see remade?

My favorite remake is Halloween (2007). I know it is probably one of the most hated movies in a long time but I LOVE IT! Scout Taylor-Compton and Danielle Harris are amazing actresses and Tyler Manes was the best Michael Myers out of all of the movies.

My least favorite remake is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Blech.

The movie I would hate to see remade is the Breakfast Club. There has been talk about it for sometime. If it DOES happen. I think I might die. Unless Hayley played Molly Ringwald's character. lol

Remake of charlie and the chocolate factory was pure awesome. The other one was so dreary and outdated- remake ftw !

Remakes bug me in general, however. Especially of horror films. Amytville horror, for example, is a giant "wtf" in the form of a film. The remake of Halloween did nothing for me either, i'm afraid :(

...Woooahhh conflicting opinions whuuutttt :willy_nilly:

The majortiy of original films are better than the remake espically horror films like texas chainsaw massacare & halloween.

The worst remanke in my opinion was italian job, why did they remake that the original was far better with michael caine, and an all brithish cast as well.

rocky wasn't any good from the off, so god knows how they've managed to drag it on forever and ever and ever and ever...

I really did enjoy the remake of Italian Job. It wasn't really a remake, to be fair, as it was nothing like the original storyline. It just involved cars and stealing things.

Remake of charlie and the chocolate factory was pure awesome. The other one was so dreary and outdated- remake ftw !

Remakes bug me in general, however. Especially of horror films. Amytville horror, for example, is a giant "wtf" in the form of a film. The remake of Halloween did nothing for me either, i'm afraid :(

...Woooahhh conflicting opinions whuuutttt :willy_nilly:

lol our opinions are completely different!

But hey, no need to start a war over it! Maybe... hehehe.

Oh yeah and I forgot about the Texas Chainsaw Messycre. lol

That was a reeeeally bad one. Then again, I never liked the original.

AH and what about King Kong. That movie was way longer than it needed to be! Every scene dragged on for what seemed like hours.