Brixton [2/2/08]

Doug77

Hey!

I'm new to these forums. :)

I just wanted to say that Paramore were absolutely amazing at the gig! It was so good. They were so full of energy and really got the crowd going. It was the first time I saw Paramore live, and definitely wont be the last.

Did anyone else here go?

And did anyone get any pictures?

OMG yes i went!!! It was SO kewl! Brixton Academy right? Sheesh that was amazing! She dropped her mic! Lol! You gotta love Hayley! :D

Did you see when New Found Glory were playing, she was sitting down and headbanging and she hit her head? I was like: "NO HAYLEY!!!"

And when that man kept running out to clear up the spit/thrown stuff Jeremy (i think it was Jeremy...) chased him off! :rotfl: Best night of my life!

I have got some pictures but on my friend's camera so i havent actually got them yet. I'll share 'em later.

Where was you sitting? I was on the balcony 'cuz my friends were all 13; i COULD have been standing but they are underage. We wasnt allowed to stand up...New Found Glory were like "Come on guys! STAND UP! Youre in a ROCK concert!!!" so we stood up and then the Ushers made us sit down! :(

Oh, but when it was Decoy + Misery Business we got to stand!:D

How was your time there? Was you on the big screen when Hayley recorded people?

That was such a good gig, I thought paramore were amazing (as usual) and they used the stage really well considering its massive at brixton. The support bands were so much better than friday night too, i'm really liking the conditions.

I got a few good pics, but someone stuck their hand in the way just when josh/jeremy were doing their flip :(

Decoy and their cover of sweetness were amazing :)

It was an AMAZING show! I loved every single minute of it. My throat really hurts now though from all the screaming and singing. I NEED to go to another concert- it was ny first time of seeing them and next time I wanna get better seats.

I loved it at the end where everyone in the balcony were actually ALLOWED to stand up! Me and my friends were jumping up and down and screamin our freakin heads off!

I got a few good pics but most of them are blury. It's kinda hard to get good pics of the band when all they do is jump and move around! XD

Lol! Im pretty peed off with my pics! They are pretty crap quality...What do you expect from a mobile phone though, right? Anyway, Becca (STOPthissong!) took some pretty good pics on her cam so ive stolen them! :mrgreen:

I REALLY wish i could go to another concert...

Oh, if any of you like the Conditions (they are unsigned so you cant buy their songs etc.) then go to their myspace to hear their music:

http://myspace.com/conditionsband

Thanks to Becca for originally linking me! 8-)

^ooof man, unfortunate ! :(

Thought i was going to halfway through a kaiser cheifs concert in december, but luckily i hadn't actually eaten anything all day.

...And that's the first and last time i'll ever say that ;-) I love food.

Does anyone happen to notice how much strain you put on your ankles in moshes ? I know i sure haven't before, but my ankle is currently fucked and i don't want to make it worse, although pits are (almost) the best part...

Sorry, strange question i know ;-)

^ yeah it really was ahaha

i shouldnt have had it

dehydration, mcdonalds, shoving all just took its toll..

were abouts were you in the end gib?

I plotted my self on the barrier thing in the middle. It was alright until Peter Crouch decided to stand right in front of me just as NFG cam on. I did enjoy it much more than being right down the front the previous night but got a bit bored and left just before My Heart to make sure I caught my last train home. It did make me quite excited for the Nottingham show though.

Where did u get you Mcd's from??? I ate from the one at Tottenham court Road after the show and felt a bit funny

We ate at the one on Brixton Road by the tube station.