Craig of Blessthefall new lead singer of Escape The Fate

marcometer

So former vocalist of the Phoenix band Blessthefall is the new lead singer of Escape The Fate. Apparently former ETF vocalist Ronnie Radke was sentenced with 5 years probation with his involvement in a fight that left and 18 year old male dead. I guess what happened was it was originally going to be a 1 on 1 with Ronnie and the 18 year old, but the guy brought 4 people and Ronnie brought 3. One of Ronnie's friends pull out a gun shot one guy injuring him and shot the other dude, killing him. His friend then committed suicide after he shot the 2 guys. But again, I heard that from an UNOFFICIAL source so I don't know if that was completely true or not. Anyway I never really liked Escape The Fate, but now that Craig is the new singer, I might give them another listen. Im just wondering if Craig will be moving him and his family (girlfriend, daughter) to Las Vegas to be with his new band mates from Scottsdale,AZ.

I'm so bummed on Craig doing this. He screwed up when he left Blessthefall in the middle of a tour, because when he called them begging to join again they said no. He shouldn't have screwed them over and they probably would have accepted him back. Also, him joining escape the fate is such a massive screw up on several levels. You already mentioned his gf & daughter, but there's other reasons I don't feel like I should share. Basically there are personal issues he has that will be brought up once again when he's in this band. They're a joke and they're just a huge party band. I've got no respect for ETF.