NEWCASTLE SIGNING CANCELLED!!! :(

Happy_Misery

i agree gib.

i mean yeah the whole thing is a shame and stuff but like i travelled down from scotland and i'm not complaining.

i'm sure everyone will get over it. it was out of their hands and wasn't their fault if people weren't told about the gig being cancelled until 5 mins before doors. i'm sure they had no say in the matter cause they weren't even there.

Right like. I've just made my friend say he'll say hi to a few of you if he recognises you- so if any one randomly gets a 6' 5 geordie chap coming up to going "jorgi says hi" just er. Nod and smile or something yo ;-)

I doubt he'll do it. But it would be awesome if he did.

Even better yet, if you see a random 6' 5 geordie lad- shout JACK and then say Jorgi says hi to him !

Haha. Man. This could be so good.

...Can someone please do that, and i will love them 'til the end of time ;-)

LINZI, I CHOOSE YOU !

Consider it done m'dear. Every 6'5 dude i see well get the good ol' JACK, JORGI SAYS HI. poor sods.

there are gonna be a LOT of confused tall dudes tomorrow ;-)

You chose to queue up early so you only have yourself to blame really. Seeing as most venues don't open till 7.30 it looks like they actually gave you an advanced warning. The venue state on the tickets what time they open as an indication on what time you should get there. No one has any valid reason to be pissed at the band or the venue.

I didn't que up that early, i wasn't even in the que, i was in the pub over the road. The gig was meant to start at seven. I'm not pissed at the band. But like i said, i refuse to believe that the venue were not told until 5 minutes to 7 that the band were still in london.

I feel bad for the kids that were stood there all day, for a gig they've been looking forward to for months, to be told 5 minutes before that it wasn't happening. And people have a right to be annoyed or upset- yeah, these things happen and it is not the bands fault in anyway, but those feelings are still valid.