I need a Best friend here!

Ace

hahahahhahaha I'm retarded!!!!

crikey!!!! LOL

someone on here.

i bet they won't come back to the forum now that i've said this. look at rant thread.

i am seriously fed up.

oh no

*goes to rant thread to help out*

imma be 13

13!! i can barely remember being 13. all i can remember about that age is causing random havoc at school haha eeeee. i think you're the youngest person i know on here!!

AW I am so sorry. i absolutly hate it when that happens. I can't imagine why I mean you seem like a great person.:)

I don't want to boast, but I'm as nice as I possibly can be. I just am having a bad week, and because of one simple conversation on MSN, they decide they don't want to talk to me anymore.

I'm honestly heartbroken, and I don't see why it's fair to do this. I've had enough of people on the internet randomly cutting me off. It's starting to make me really sick.

• Like 1

Aw, I'm sorry. Thats kinda weird if it was a simple conversation and then they just kinda left you there hanging...alone.

Btw, I am going to add all y'all to my parafriends listcause this is the longest conversation i have ever had on here.

I know, it is weird, I mean sorry I'm not perfect and I have bad days, one conversation doesn't mean you just block me off!!!

I feel like screaming. I'm not feeling healthy, it's not good!

well shame on them! not shame on you!! if they've been so mean, try not to get yourself down about it. Your first sentence pretty much summed everything up. we're all human, we all make mistakes!! you just have to move on from them.

I think you should scream, let it all out and get a good nice rest. I mean what kind of friends are they if they are going to push you away. If they can't accept you well thats there problem and they are missing out on one great person.

I know, they said themself they care for me, but I've suddenly turned "not nice anymore" so they think it's best we go our separate ways?!

Over ONE conversation? ONE?

I can't let them get away like this, I want to talk to them. :(

thank you both so much for talking to me about it, it's really nice, it's helping

I know, they said themself they care for me, but I've suddenly turned "not nice anymore" so they think it's best we go our separate ways?!

Over ONE conversation? ONE?

I can't let them get away like this, I want to talk to them. :(

thank you both so much for talking to me about it, it's really nice, it's helping

can't you send them a message and tell them how you feel.

oh and your welcome :)