We REALLY got to stop this. Right. Now.

xmurderxlovex

I'm getting sick of people thinking cutting themselves is cool.

Example:

3:06 pm -----------------------

-censoringscreenname-: yep

-censoringscreenname-: oh! and I cut myself already.

That was from my friend's sidekick.

She's going through shit, but I don't care.

Killing herself isn't the answer.

I know someone who almost died from doing this.

She ended up cutting her VEIN accidently.

And she had REAL problems. Her mom was a pure bitch and was an alchoholic. [sp?]

My friend cut herself because she's bitter and is a very envious person and is superficial about her weight (she's rail thin) and her mom yells at her.

That is no reason for ANYONE to cut themselves. There is NO reason.

I'm just sick of it.

It's all bullshit already.

I don't wanna hear about her problems and how she wants to cut herself.

I want it to end.

Now.

omgg i really cant stand people like that. cutting themselves isnt cool. i did it. and i really regret that. i had alot on my mind, mixed with bipolar. i'm not making an excuse for myself here, but i wanst just doing it to sound cool. and this isnt making any sense to your case. so i'm just going to stop talking. but i do agree with you 100%.

but maybe you should try talking to her and telling her that?

oh. well idk how to help you then. i mean, ususally when a friend knows about this kind of thing and they try to help you, you take some initiative to stop doing it. that sentence didnt make sense. haha. but still. you know what i'm trying to say.

i guess you should still try to get her to know how bad it is and that its not a joke. even if you have to repeat everything alot.

omfg are you serious? thats fxcking sick. its nothing to joke about. you know, just for that, it should have killed him.

no i'm j/k. but still.

yeah, he dismantled a pencil sharpner at lunch time, and started slashing the top of his hand. and on a different ocasion, he cut his palm, and made a bloody handprint on a window.

VERY STRANGE.

he just seems like an attention whore. if he wants friends, thats not how to get them.

trust me, the attention whores get all the friends in my school, and im through that phase of immaturity. My self respect is more important. I did some stupid shit, and being a class clown isnt who i am. that was years ago though.

• 3 weeks later...