Video game systems?

allweknowisRIOT

I have a PS2 (slim-line version), and a Gamecube, which is in my cupboard at present, and only comes out when I feel like it. ;D

We're planning on upgrading to a PS3, but we've heard that they only work on hi-def TV's. :/

not true. i have one, and they come with the cables to play it on a standard def tv. the hd cables dont even come with it, although they are well worth the money!

i also have a wii :mrgreen:

do any of yall have any video game systems, like the PS2, Nintendo DS, or anything?

i have a Nintendo DS, a Sega Genisis (old school! it's actually my dads, but he let me have it becuz i love Sonic The Hedgehog :)), and my brother has a PS2.

what about yall?

FREAKIN SEGA GENESIS! i think we still have one, but it's probably sitting in the attic. along with the games for it - Sonic the Hedgehog games are necessary. we also have Bubsy, American Gladiators, and a couple other random ones.

we have an older thing kinda like Atari, but i'm certain it is not Atari. i feel like we might have a PS1 that someone gave to my brother, a PS2, and Xbox.

Edit: forgot about the Nintendo 64 we have. used to play Super Mario 64 on it all the time. and 007 (the james bond game.. purely shooting).