Most embarrassing/awkward moments

xletthisgox

OKay so i searched and didnt see any threads about this, so i thought it would be interesting to see what some of you guys have as your most embarrassing or awkward moment was.

ill start off.

it was january of 2006, and me and this girl lisa liked eachother. she had been over my house once before, and it was a friday night and i invited her over, my parents said we could go watch a movie up in my room. score! right? wrong.

anyways we watched a movie and were just talkin and stuff and all of a sudden she is kissing me right, now im like a normal teenage guy and theres no way im gunna be like stop lol

well to make a long story short my mom heard a noise upstairs where my room was.

well she walked up the steps quietly lol and saw us having fun lol

so she went back down and waited liek five minutes and called me down and told me she saw me.

now most of you will be like so what you were just kissing? and yeah, but my parents have a no kissing girls rule which is SOO gay, i do it anyways.

but anyways, i had to go up and tell her we got caught which wasnt too awkward.

but then i was liek oh shit, we have to take you home.

and ill tell you what, that ride home was the most akward 15 minutes of my life, then the worst 15 minutes coming home having my dad screaming at me.

but it was so awkward cause my dad was all pissed, and like it was so silent and just UGH i hate thinking about it lol.

so lets hear yours :)

sorry its so long

oh and if this was a thread before just delete it mods :)