When does Spring Break air on MTV??

KROQGURL

Wow!!! I just looked at MTVU's lineup for Monday and they have an whole hour block dedicated for Paramore's Performance.

It will be airing 12:00pm - 1:00pm EST and is listed as Paramore's Perf#1

And even better, It seems there is more

On Tuesday, MTVU will be airing:

11:00am - 12:00pm Paramore perf #2/My Shot with Paramore

Also on Tuesday, at 7:00 PM they will be airing Performance #1 again

Wednesday the 26th

7:00am Paramore Perf #1 will be on again

5:00pm Paramore Perf #2/My Shot with Paramore

Thursday the 27th

8:00am Paramore perf #2/My Shot with Paramore

1:00pm Paramore perf #1

Friday the 28th

2:00pm Paramore perf #2/My Shot with Paramore

5:00pm Paramore perf #1

Saturday the 29th

6:00pm Paramore perf #2/My Shot with Paramore

9:00pm Paramore perf #1

Sunday the 30th

10:00am Paramore perf #2/My Shot with Paramore

11:00am Paramore perf #1

So, it looks like part one starts tomorrow, and part two starts tuesday. I'll tivo those up and post them here for all those who don't have mtvu:wink::twisted:

• Like 1

Wow!!! I just looked at MTVU's lineup for Monday and they have an whole hour block dedicated for Paramore's Performance.

It will be airing 12:00pm - 1:00pm EST and is listed as Paramore's Perf#1

And even better, It seems there is more

On Tuesday, MTVU will be airing:

11:00am - 12:00pm Paramore perf #2/My Shot with Paramore

Also on Tuesday, at 7:00 PM they will be airing Performance #1 again

Wednesday the 26th

7:00am Paramore Perf #1 will be on again

5:00pm Paramore Perf #2/My Shot with Paramore

Thursday the 27th

8:00am Paramore perf #2/My Shot with Paramore

1:00pm Paramore perf #1

Friday the 28th

2:00pm Paramore perf #2/My Shot with Paramore

5:00pm Paramore perf #1

Saturday the 29th

6:00pm Paramore perf #2/My Shot with Paramore

9:00pm Paramore perf #1

Sunday the 30th

10:00am Paramore perf #2/My Shot with Paramore

11:00am Paramore perf #1

So, it looks like part one starts tomorrow, and part two starts tuesday. I'll tivo those up and post them here for all those who don't have mtvu:wink::twisted:

Thank You very much! You're a life saver! Truly!

Can someone explain to me what MTVU is?

MTVU is a special cable network only available on university campuses. The U stands for University. There are other cable networks like this such as ESPNU and so on.

MTVU has college interns at vj's and also allows students at universities to report form sporting events and special events from campuses. MTVU is mostly indie music videos, live concerts, and stuff. No reality tv. It also features ABC News on MTVU half past every hour.

The type of shows they air are the Deans list, the daily top 10 voted videos, the freshmen, new videos of the week being voted on to add to rotation and what not. They also show a lot of concert footage. They even have their own MTV Music Awards show called The Woodies.

you can check out mtvu more by going to http://www.mtvu.com

Edit: Just so everyone knows, the Watch MTVU Live thing on their page, or that can be found in Media Center is not actually the same thing airing on the cable network mtvu on campuses, the one available online is just music videos in a rotation, commercial free.

MTVU is a special cable network only available on university campuses. The U stands for University. There are other cable networks like this such as ESPNU and so on.

MTVU has college interns at vj's and also allows students at universities to report form sporting events and special events from campuses. MTVU is mostly indie music videos, live concerts, and stuff. No reality tv. It also features ABC News on MTVU half past every hour.

The type of shows they air are the Deans list, the daily top 10 voted videos, the freshmen, new videos of the week being voted on to add to rotation and what not. They also show a lot of concert footage. They even have their own MTV Music Awards show called The Woodies.

you can check out mtvu more by going to http://www.mtvu.com

Edit: Just so everyone knows, the Watch MTVU Live thing on their page, or that can be found in Media Center is not actually the same thing airing on the cable network mtvu on campuses, the one available online is just music videos in a rotation, commercial free.

Ugh, that sucks.

Well thanks for the information anyway.

Unfortunately, I wont be able to upload the full performance until tomorrow after the repeat airs.

I'm so pissed off right now. While I was at work maintenance came into my apartment on my campus to replace all the window locks, they unplugged my tivo and just threw it aside on the floor and put other stuff on it!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Major complaint coming to them tomorrow