10 places you'd bring people from PF.com if they could come to your city

clowdiaa

Okay... so I'm going to do one for Atlanta and some of the surrounding areas.

These are in no particular order, just how they pop into my head.

1. The Masquerade - Its the local music venue and its split into three parts: Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory. Almost everyone plays here. I cant tell you how many nights I've made this place my home. (it looks like its about to collapse haha)

2. The World of Coca-Cola - Some of you may or may not know, but Coca-cola was invented in Atlanta and there's a museum downtown dedicated to the stuff.

3. The Atlanta Aquarium - World's largest aquarium. I personally haven't been there but I hear its amazing.

4. Fellini's Pizza - This place has the most amazing pizza on the planet. You can basically get anything and everything on it. So good. My brother works really close to it and it always makes my day when he brings me a slice of pizza from there.

5. Stone Mountain - Stone Mountain is this crazy big rock coming out of the ground that has a carving in the side of it. I know that doesnt sound exciting, but if you go to the top you have the most beautiful view of Atlanta and the surrounding areas. Not to mention there's this really cool Mining Town Replica that has these old fashioned shops thats really cool.

6. Little Five Point - Little Five Point is the area of Atlanta that is also the art district. There are a bunch of really cool shops there (Like American Apparel) and almost all of the building has murals along the sides of them.

7. High Museum of Art - The High is one of my favorite places in Atlanta. It may be because I'm kind of obsessed with art though. The High is known for having some of the worlds most famous pieces on display at any given time. Right now they have a huge exhibit of Monet that I'm dying to see.

8. Centennial Olympic Park - The Olympics where in Atlanta in 1996. Because of that there is this huge park with fountains and all this crazy awesome stuff.

9. Eddie's Trick Shop - Eddie's is technically not in Atlanta, its about 35 minutes outside of downtown in Marietta. Its probably the funniest shop I've ever been into. It has all these crazy costumes, magic trick stuff, and basically anything you could think of that you don't actually need.

10. The Varsity - The Varsity is an Atlanta classic. I personally cant stomach the food because it's basically pure grease, but I know plenty of people that love it. They're known for the burgers and chili dogs.

Well, thats Atlanta. Maybe once I'm in Nashville I'll give y'all a guide of Paramore's hometown.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of these arnt in my town... just around my area.

1. six flags great adventure

2. the beach

3. the boardwalk

4. the midget house in my town

5. the plazas (just a plaza where kids hang out)

6. ikko! (best hibachi ever!)

7. my house

8. rainbow diner ... awesome food

9. the river to see fireworks

10. go do some weird NJ things ( http://www.weirdnj.com )