10 places you'd bring people from PF.com if they could come to your city

clowdiaa

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahaha. my town sucks. so here's where i'd take you:

1. the intersection by a mini strip mall (with a starbucks) that's right down the street from my house. its extremely dangerous and there's a lot of accidents there, so maybe we'll get lucky and get to see one in action.

2. my school, because we're doing a shitload of construction and the machinery (construction workers??) is an object of fascination to most students during the day.

3. my swim club, that even i hate. it's really disgusting and people pee in it. sometimes poop. how nice.

4. the complex where i learned to play softball, even though that's pretty crappy as well. lol

5. main street, which is actually a really nice part of town. we've got a lot of old victorians along that road and a lot of "little old lady shops" that are just fun to look in.

6. freedom park, the skatepark/park/dog walking area. idk what it is about that place but it's just really fun to be there. maybe it's because there's an ear doctor across the road!

7. through our little "vatican city" town that's right inside our town (soon to be my new home), because it's really cool and has a lot of little log cabins. watch out for ticks and kids on bikes.

8. the library if it's snowing, because there's a really big sledding hill there!!

9. i'd probably drive you up to philly (wear your bullet-proof vests) because my town is just that dull.

10. ummmmmm..... ShopRite?

:D

1. My school- It was in the movie 10 Things I Hate About You (No Joke)

luckyyyyy

Okay I finished it :)

1. The Nut Tree- It's this freakin awesome new shopping center they just put in with like a mini roller coaster and all this awesome stuff.

2. My school- They remodeled it. It's fancy. (They dont have real pics yet, but this is the design they made my school)

3. Lagoon Valley Park- it's got a lake and it's prettyy.

4. Creek Walk Outdoor Concerts- Every Friday during the summer in downtown.

5. Brenden Theaters- They have some SWEEETT A' soft pretzles!

6. Pizza Pucks- Only my town has this. AWESOME food and kareoke. If the crowd likes you the best you win $50 :D And cool bands play there a lot!

7. The hills- we have hills surrounding our whole city, and you can hike up them! :) Theres one specific hill where you can see all the surrounding cities, everyone calls it "The Top of the World".

8. SAN FRANCISO!-it's only about 45 min away. :)

9. Union Square- in SF. It's this FREAKIN AWESOME shopping center with an 8 story mall AND Urban Outfitters!

10. K Street Mall- In Sacramento(30 min away), it's a mall part indoors, and part outdoors! It's frickin awesome!

woah thats so nice, i've never been on the west coast.

hahahahaha. my town sucks. so here's where i'd take you:

1. the intersection by a mini strip mall (with a starbucks) that's right down the street from my house. its extremely dangerous and there's a lot of accidents there, so maybe we'll get lucky and get to see one in action.

2. my school, because we're doing a shitload of construction and the machinery (construction workers??) is an object of fascination to most students during the day.

3. my swim club, that even i hate. it's really disgusting and people pee in it. sometimes poop. how nice.

4. the complex where i learned to play softball, even though that's pretty crappy as well. lol

5. main street, which is actually a really nice part of town. we've got a lot of old victorians along that road and a lot of "little old lady shops" that are just fun to look in.

6. freedom park, the skatepark/park/dog walking area. idk what it is about that place but it's just really fun to be there. maybe it's because there's an ear doctor across the road!

7. through our little "vatican city" town that's right inside our town (soon to be my new home), because it's really cool and has a lot of little log cabins. watch out for ticks and kids on bikes.

8. the library if it's snowing, because there's a really big sledding hill there!!

9. i'd probably drive you up to philly (wear your bullet-proof vests) because my town is just that dull.

10. ummmmmm..... ShopRite?

:D

ermm, every pool has people like that haha, unless its like a VIP thing

thought this would be an interesting thread, so i'll start.

so if i could bring all of you guys to long island or nyc these are the 10 places id bring ya in order of awesomeness (1 being the most awesome and 10 being the least awesome)

1. Little Neck Bay-the most beautiful place ever

2. Ralph's Italian Ice-Italian Ice straight from GOD!!

3. Panera Bread-high end fast food. its heaven.

4. Sweet Hallow Road-scariest road ever, if you put your car in neutral under the bridge your car goes backwards...its insane :willy_nilly:

5. Magnolia's Bakery-the most delicious cupcakes known to man.

6. Pink Berry-godly frozen yogurt

7. Roosevelt Field Mall-largest mall in NY, 10th largest in the US, the place the hang out round here.

8. Pollo Campero-best fried chicken ever...with a central american twist.

9. Famiglia's Pizzeria-most famous pizza of nyc

10. Alice's Tea Cup-cutest tea shop, but also has amazing hot chocolate.

There is probably a good chance i have met you before because i have am always at one of those places

• 1 year later...

i like this one

1. Belgrade fortress

2. the most famous stret Knez Mihajlova

3. two rivers sava and danube view from belgrade fortress

25qgcq8.jpg

4. Tasmaidan park with St.Mark' church

5. Cathedral of St. Sava

1251g5f.jpg

6. Maracana stadium

2vd2lo4.jpg

7.The white palace

dh3iv4.jpg

8. Kosutnjak woodland

9. NIght life-Splavovi

2rojam8.jpg

10.Night life - Skadarlija street

bg2xip.jpg

Well if you wanted a laugh you could always go to St James' Park? Home to the biggest comedy club in all of the UK?

For london anyway, leciester square is a favourite of mine (though seems to be one of the top places for tourists anyway) and anyone who is a fan of shopping Oxford Street.

People usually know what they want to visit in london