Hmm, wondering?

ferg77

It depends on the type of meet and greet it is. If it's one with a table, most of the time, you can't get a picture with them but if it is the meet and greets they have been doing, you get to hang out with them and talk with them a little while. A lot of time though, if you wait out by the buses after the show, you can meet them.

^ you pretty much just have to get lucky..thats all it really is these days. its getting harder and harder. i saw them last year on the RIOT! tour and w.e and they were pretty big and this one lady just happened to tell me and this one girl that were waiting in line paramore was walking around..so we went to talk to them and take pictures i didnt want to bother them or keep them long because i knew they didnt get much free time so it was pretty short and sweet. afterwards a few of the guys came out for a while and talked but i never saw hayley after the show..she usually just goes to the bus and crashes for the night. like is said its pretty much you gotta get lucky. if you want maybe get there a early and hopefully you will see them walking around. i wouldnt make a big scene about it thought b.c then a whole bunch of ppl will go up to them and then that pretty much blows all of your chances of getting to talk to them for the slightest second..hope i helped out a bit. :]