red jumpsuit apparatus

whatsername104

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is the interview (patricia is the reproter interviewing them if your wondering who this "patricia" person is):

patricia: right now elias is here with me-elias reidy. so tell us how your band got started and where you hope to go from here?

elias: basically, were all just a bunch of your average kids, from your averange home, and we were just fans of music, picked up instruments and started playing together. duke and ronnie met first in high school, me and joey knew each othe from high school as well. we found jon because he was the only drummer in jacksonville with a car, ronnie called him up, asked him to be in the band. things just kinda came together. since then we've been rolling with the punches and it's been a great roller coaster ride i guess.

patricia: so, where'd you get the name "red jumpsuit addar-apparatus? it doesn't really mean anything, but who came up with that name? where in the world did that come from? it's even hard for me to say.

elias: honestly, it's just a bunch of random words thrown together. and it honestly doesn't mean and thing at all. we just wanted something silly, and it worked out because it caught on.

patricia: alright. well, i got a lot of questions to ask you, but we gotta move on so we can hear you guys preform! so you're gonna play "face down" for us right now, and folks can come out to see them at plush tonight as well. so, take it away guys.

and then they played "face down" acousticly(sp??)

i took some pictures of my tv so you can see, too.

i have to uplaod them to photobucket. this will take a minute.

EDIT: i apologize for and spelling errors. :P