red jumpsuit apparatus

whatsername104

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pictures of the show!

It was probably the roughest I've ever been to. I mean... it was really rough. I hurt now.

I was right in front of ronnie. it took me forever to get to the front though. =[

PHOT0303.jpg

PHOT0288.jpg

PHOT0299.jpg

PHOT0294.jpg

PHOT0285.jpg

PHOT0281.jpg

I have so many bruises now.

I have one on my lower back, and it's in the shape of the guy's belt buckle that was behind me during emery.

the RJA concert pix were awesome.. i love them!

great band... i wanna go to one of their concerts...

your'e so lucky

• 1 month later...

woah, cool pics goodnote. i saw a lil bit of them last year on warped and it sounded awful. it wasnt them it was the stage they had. there was like a bajillion speakers in this one lil area and i could hardly hear myself talk. i wasnt a big fan last year, but i have started listening to them more and more and i lovee them now! (:

• 3 months later...

yeah, rja is like the main reason i wanna go to warped basicly haha cuz ive wanted to see them in concert since like last...june i think. so. yeah ive wated long enough haah

a hour ago the radio ehre had this thing called "new music match up" and it was against chris brown and RJA your gardian angel and that won ahah god im sick o that song, but its the cutest song everr haha

• 2 weeks later...

I saw these guys last year about right when "face down" was getting popular so they were put on a festival tour with 9 other bands such as Lost Prophets, Blue October, Hoobastank and more. I never heard a whole lot from RJS before because like I said it was close to when there single just came out. Anyway they put on an amazing show and all the guys were so cool when I went and met them after the show, I can't wait to hear what there next cd will sound like.

Oh yeah here is the pic I took with Roonie

red2ex6.jpg

• 2 months later...