Wallingford, CT - August 30th

Chriss

I was there. There was one person in front of me. When Jeremy came up to the front of the stage, he was right there in front of me. It was such a fun show. Paper Route was shockingly great. Phantom Planet had by far the most fun set, no offense to the other bands, but they were a blast. Jack's Mannequin was a great set. Calmer than the others, which is what the audience needed. "La La Lie" was probably the best part of the who show. Paramore was so powerful. The final bow was great. And I agree with the statement of everyone being friends. It was a great feeling.

Yeah, Paper Route were like WAY beyond my expectations. I listened to their stuff on Myspace before going to the show, and I wasn't that thrilled, but then when they started playing, it was like whoaaa they're great!

And I agree about Phantom Planet being the best [of the three opening bands at least]. They were so high-energy, and just really good.

I didn't care for Jack's Mannequin, I think they're good live and that they're talented, but I just really don't like their music at all. Hahaha I can remember sitting through their set all pissed because I wasn't enjoying it all, and at the end I looked at my brother and he was like :uhh:

It was funny.

and I of course enjoyed Paramore the most, because I knew all the words and they're Paramore.

So for me it was:

1. Paramore

2. Phantom Planet

3. Paper Route

4. Jack's Mannequin