Wallingford, CT - August 30th

Chriss

Anybody else going to the CT show? I know it's not for a few months, but I'm stoked!

I got my friend a ticket for his birthday, and I also managed to get m&g's too, which just made it that much better of a gift.

Also, if anybody else got meet & greet let me know. I know they were extremely limited, and I only know of one other person who got (I'm assuming) two of them for this date... it can't be just four of us, who else is going to be there? :P

• 1 month later...

If you look it up on Google Maps, if doesn't look like it's gated off anywhere. That's not to say that they won't put up temporary barriers to keep people out though.

It's always worth a shot, so definitely try. Good luck!

I'm going!

The theater's about ten minutes from my house.

I'll probably just sit there all day xD

It's fairly small, and it's on an open road.

http://www.livenation.com/venue/getVenue/venueId/805

If you go there and click on the "view larger seating map" thing on the right, then type in where your seat is, it shows you what your view will be like.

I've got good seats, my dad drove me down there a couple weeks ago xD

Section 101, Row P, Seat 1.

• 1 month later...

i'm hoping to go to this show! i was supposed to go to their show last friday but that fell thru. and so i was gonna go to this show, but my friend ended up having to work. so i gotta find someone else to go with. i wanna go soooo bad!! even if i'm gonna have a bad seat... and drive 5 and 1/2 hours.

i'm hoping to go to this show! i was supposed to go to their show last friday but that fell thru. and so i was gonna go to this show, but my friend ended up having to work. so i gotta find someone else to go with. i wanna go soooo bad!! even if i'm gonna have a bad seat... and drive 5 and 1/2 hours.

Aww, it's too bad you couldn't go last week. Even if you don't find someone to go to this one with, you should still be able to go, if you want. I assure you, there are no creepers in Connecticut. It's gonna be all teenage girls there XD

Gahhhh a week and a half is too long to wait :hyper:

Aww, it's too bad you couldn't go last week. Even if you don't find someone to go to this one with, you should still be able to go, if you want. I assure you, there are no creepers in Connecticut. It's gonna be all teenage girls there XD

Gahhhh a week and a half is too long to wait :hyper:

yeah. well i can't exactly drive...so i need someone to go with that can drive. haha. even tho i'm 17 i don't have my license yet... even if i did, i doubt my mom would let me drive 7 and 1/2 hours by myself. haha, but thanks...

hey im having trouble finding my seat on that live nation chevrolet theatre seating chart. on my ticket right.. it printed out Section: GA1 Row: 1 Seat: 27. i typed those in to find out where my seat was..and i get a pop up window stating that i had entered a invalid section. and i'm like what the hell.. any idea why this is happening?

Yeah, I think GA1 is one of the pits, but I'm not sure.

It's not sold out yet, so if you need to sit down, you could probably just walk up to the balcony and find a seat XD

I'm soooooooo excited! I have to sit through a bat mitzvah from 10:15 - 12:00, then I'm going to the "afterparty" thing until 4:00, and I'm coming home early to get ready for the show =D

This show was probably the most fun show I've ever been to.

The NY show was also great, like I think every show on this tour was, but the fact that everyone from every band came out during each set to play around on stage was amazing. They seemed like they had all become such great friends and really enjoyed being on this tour.

I was pretty honored to be there on the last night of the tour, and I wouldn't mind if they all went out on tour together again at some point.

It wasn't like I was just watching some bands on stage... it felt like everyone there (in the entire theater) was friends and was just there to have a good time.

Easily the best show I've ever been to. :D