Belgian top 40

Starlight

The official Belgian top 40.

https://www.futuris.eurorscg4d.be/jimlist/index_2006.asp

On this website, you vote for your favorite clips. You have to send your top 3 once a week. :)

I need your help to vote for Paramore, some weeks ago they were always first (5 times in a row as far as I can remember) ! They had a great success, so they added another single to vote for (CRUSH CRUSH CRUSH).

Now, half of Paramore fans are voting for Crush, while the other votes for Misery Business. ! Because of that, Paramore isn't first anymore ! This week, Misery Business was seventh, and Crush fourth !

That's why I need your help. Vote for your top 3. The first song you chose will be awarded three points, the second one two points [...]

I'll let you know about the results !

Thanks for your help ! :)

Oh and about the requisition form you have to fill in, just write anything you want, it's not important.

Fill it like this :

sanstitreqs3.png

Don't forget to watch Jimlist 40 every Wednesday at 13:30. :D

So, it seems that for this week's vote they've taken Misery Business away, so everybody votes for Crush crush crush ! I want to see them at the top of the list ! :D

Come on, it just takes two minutes to spread the love in Belgium. :)

• 3 weeks later...