Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick

Jorgi

'Sup, i'm not reccommending, i need reccommendations.

To fuel my recent obsession with the discovery of new music (i realised my iTunes looked really empty and so decided to fill it), i need help. I've scoured the house for decent music and only found a pathetic amount, it's quite sad as a matter of fact. I've uploaded 30 Albums in the past day and run out of decent-ness. So. I need more.

I know there are alot of threads here reccommending, and i've looked through all of them and they're fantastic etc. (even downloaded a few new albums as a result- check you guys out) but i need something new. Alot of the rec's i've already heard of; i need something new.

I don't have any particular taste, i adore anything with a tune (and occasionally without). Rock, metal, death metal, acoustic, lounge music, pop, punk (although only punk in moderation, don't bombard me with politics i can't stand it) screamo, emo, orchestral, instrumental, ambience, experimental... Anything you've discoverd recently and adore, hit me up with a link to their site so i can check them out.

CHEERS KIDS.