Central Park, NY show

The Drummer

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question.

At the end of the show, it was before "Misery Bussiness" I think, Hayley said that we have to try our best now etc. because of somethin. She made applause by that. Like i have written i'm from Poland, and unfortunetly i didn't understand that really. What did she say? That this is being record or what?

EFFING AMAZING! I loved it. I'll post some pics whenever I'm done going through. Seriously it was worth driving 2 hours. The crowd got on my nerve though. There was this one guy during JM he kept trying to surf and there was girl in a wheelchair in front of us and we were like dude, you cant surf! he kept smacking his pits in my face! gah lol

2810026246_e592ddd231.jpg

I didn't get any of the shots I really wanted too, but I was satisfied with what I got. To see more just visit my Flickr!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessejacobs

2810097220_83fa8e09ee.jpg

I got to meet JT from Paper Route! =D He left me a comment the day before and he said he remembered leaving it, haha! Awesome band, they're insanely good.

To see more photos I took at the show just visit my Flickr!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessejacobs

awwww thats a good picture!

and awesome!

they were a good band... form what i heard... i wasnt payin attention really tbh lol

thanks! yeah they're really good, i love their latest ep. i have to get their other two.

I met Paper Route too! :)

awesome, did you get to meet all of them?

so they did shoot it?

i hope so but from what we've heard i'm going to assume no. i didn't see any pro cameras around.

heres my video from the concert, its a bit shakey in some parts but i was enjoying myself haha