First real date...HELP?!?!

idk, prolly becuase i probably wouldnt be impressed with someone wearing pjs on a date...especially the first one

so i was thinking either

-jeans and a polo

-white shorts and a purple tshir tthat has a yellow dove on it

-blue, orange, white, and brown plaid shorts with a orange v-neck

?

the jeans and a polo sound good to me :D

I wish you well on this date!

The best advice I can give is to just not worry so much. Relax and let things run their course. If an awkward silence makes its way into your conversations, do not freak out or appear discomforted--it happens. He is probably just as nervous as you are, so relax and take happiness in that, haha.

As for the jeans and polo idear, sounds good. Casual, comfortable, looks good if you go into a pizza place. For crying out loud, you wouldn't want to wear a cocktail dress to a pizza place.

Oh yes, and as has been said--NO SEX FIRST DATE.

I wish you well on this date!

The best advice I can give is to just not worry so much. Relax and let things run their course. If an awkward silence makes its way into your conversations, do not freak out or appear discomforted--it happens. He is probably just as nervous as you are, so relax and take happiness in that, haha.

As for the jeans and polo idear, sounds good. Casual, comfortable, looks good if you go into a pizza place. For crying out loud, you wouldn't want to wear a cocktail dress to a pizza place.

Oh yes, and as has been said--NO SEX FIRST DATE.

thanks =]

take it from a guy, we dont care that much about what the girl wears, how much makeup you use, etc.. so yo can wear something pretty casual, and if you cant think of anything to talk about, let him choose the topic of the conversation.

EDIT: oh sorry i was a bit late, how did it go?