I guess I should have gone here first

k4rma

But I couldn't help but post elsewhere!

So hi! Here's the little survey!

Username: k4rma

First name: Alan

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

I saw a lot of pictures and videos with the site tagged on them

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I'm a HUGE UnderOATH fan, have been since their album "The changing of times", but as some of you may know, the drummer from UnderOATH created a fantastic band called "The Almost". I was watching an acoustic set of The Almost on youtube, and on the side was a link to Paramore. Now, I'll admit, I was a huge Hardcore/screamo music fan, and I would talk trash about Paramore and not even listen to them. I listened to Paramore's acoustic performance of Misery Buisness (from 97x) and was amazed by Hayley's voice. A couple months later I saw Paramore had a new music video, so I decided I would check it out. It was for the song "That's What You Get" and that was the song that got me hooked. The next day I got both of Paramore's albums and became a fan. And when I become a fan, I do a butt load of research about the band, I don't just skim the surface!

And I've only been a fan for about 1 1/2 months! lol

Favorite Paramore song?

My Heart

Favorite lyric?

I like pretty much all of their lyrics, I feel that Hayley puts her heart and soul into the lyrics, and I can feel them when I listen! lol

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

I just picked up on them, so I haven't gone to any shows. I'm trying to convince my parents to let me drive 8 hours to see them!

Interests: Music and computers?

Other Music: UnderOATH

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

I hope you guys don't think of me as a noob fan!

And Hi again!