Charlotte Sometimes

clowdiaa

i saw them play at warped tour. the lead singer charlotte is SO FRIGGIN GOOD. her voice is unique in an amy winehouse way....i got their/her cd and its a lot more popish easy-listening but i still love it.

totally recommend them to you guys and if you have a chance to go to warped i HIGHLY recommend them

http://www.myspace.com/charlottesometimes

• Like 1

i've only heard the single but i love it

ditto.

I really wish I had money because there are so many albums I want to buy and Charlotte Sometimes is one of them. I dont download stuff either because I'm a hardcore believer in having the physical album in my hands. I'm so old school. haha

ditto.

I really wish I had money because there are so many albums I want to buy and Charlotte Sometimes is one of them. I dont download stuff either because I'm a hardcore believer in having the physical album in my hands. I'm so old school. haha

i try to do that, but my music obsession and my wallet arent best friends so i use torrents, but if i like the record alot, i feel bad and then end up buying it anyways haha

i try to do that, but my music obsession and my wallet arent best friends so i use torrents, but if i like the record alot, i feel bad and then end up buying it anyways haha

yeah same here, i download a lot of music but thats only until i can buy it.

right now i got about 9 days worth of music on my ipod, its insane

yesss I hart her

her real name's jesse poland. hence why the band name is charlotte SOMETIMES cause she goes by her middle name which is charlotte obviously haha

AEIOU is prob my fav off the album, along with losing sleep, waves and the both of us, in your apartment and the apologize cover she did with new atlantic.