UK meet up. anyone interested?

eefie

Ive lost count how many people I know playing red fest haha, if they are playing the sunday I'll check them out. You going?

sunday is the tenth, innit?

i would go, but i dont think anyone else here is. could be wrong.

anyway, if im not there to point them out on the day, theyre called some sense of security.

and shout JAMIE, AH MADE YEH A SANDWICH at the blonde mincer with the syster gates guitar.

(dont ask why you've to say it, just say it. its an in-joke)

sunday is the tenth, innit?

i would go, but i dont think anyone else here is. could be wrong.

anyway, if im not there to point them out on the day, theyre called some sense of security.

and shout JAMIE, AH MADE YEH A SANDWICH at the blonde mincer with the syster gates guitar.

(dont ask why you've to say it, just say it. its an in-joke)

need to be going, it'll be well good:roll:

But aye, they're on the Sunday I'll look out for them then and may just shout that...

shweeeet!

no backing out of it now hun lmao

no1s backing out

i do kung fu

hahaha...no really tho...one day i really want to visit the UK (even if only for a week) my university does this thing called alternative breaks in which instead of going home during spring break or something you can go on a mini study-abroad for free if you plan some sort of community service

and i shall meet you all

i saw them back in the day when they TBS and straylight run used to be close...you kno before the whole "microphones are for singing not swinging" or something like that...theyre shows were intense and you could actually decipher what they were saying...yea i saw them play Logan to gov't when they were promoting Deja entendu in i think early 04...that show was awesome and the venue was the perfect size..they were so awesome back when they were sober

last time i saw them in december it was horrendous just like the time i saw them the december before that. firstoff they played like three songs from deja entendu and your fav weapon which sucked, and you could tell that they were so drunk practically falling off stage.

You mean back in the day when Strayligut Run were actually in TBS? Man, I would have killed to see a show back then. I doubt I'd ever see any more songs from YFW.

When I saw them, I got 5 YFW songs and all of Deja bar Good To Know... And about 5 songs from TDAG which was good. They weren't drunk to my knowledge but they werent up for it really. Still enjoyed the show and I can't wait to see them again. Their new song looked like it would be wonderful live, all theband were getting into it.

yea i doubt to see any songs from teh first record like ever...they play "the quiet things that no one ever knows" every so often...i lvoe that song

yea i still find it insane how straylight and brand new came out of TBS.

ps did you check out the band i told you about yesterday?

I think they'll still play Jaws Theme cause before TDAG Jesse saidit was his favourite song to play live. I would actually commit murder to see Logan live. I mean I've seen Jude Law live acoustically but I'd trade that in a second for Logan.

Yeah, I think it's funny though that we almost lived in a world were Adam and Jesse could have been brothers-in-law haha.

Sorry Claudia, I was working all day today and I'm on my iPod just now. I'm off tomorrow though, so I'll do it first thing. :)