Charmed

Linney

Haha, Vicki, you know that episode I showed you, when their house was a mental hospital or something and Piper told Phoebe to get the Book of Shadows, she returned with a collegeblock that she had colored and everything xD That was funny!

Haha, Vicki, you know that episode I showed you, when their house was a mental hospital or something and Piper told Phoebe to get the Book of Shadows, she returned with a collegeblock that she had colored and everything xD That was funny!

hahhaaahaha xD

she had like written it herself on the book : Book of Shadows xD

i used to love this show, but then i got older and realized how poorly it was done on such a low budget lol. it's still good fun to watch once in awhile though!

yeah i agree, sometimes ill turn it on and think to myself "why did i ever like this?"

it wasnt that bad when prue was on still on it though lol

I never got how Prue died earlier, until I watched the first or 2nd episode on the 4th season... I cried so hard she was gone :( But then when Paige came to the show, I thought she was kinda good. Now I think she's great! But Piper's best!

I never got how Prue died earlier, until I watched the first or 2nd episode on the 4th season... I cried so hard she was gone :( But then when Paige came to the show, I thought she was kinda good. Now I think she's great! But Piper's best!

I agree :D

i just cried when she died.