Footy Thread

RenegadeRoss

The Scotland full-back was inspecting two eggs he had just poached in his microwave when one of them blew up and squirted scalding-hot water into his face.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ............................ do_not_want_laptop.jpg

The British Egg Information Service

linda_what2.jpg

Lmao! :rotfl:

Relegation could be decided today, if falkirk beat st mirren, and kilmarnock and hamilton win, (i think), then st mirren are down.

We're playing Hamilton, local derby, so i want a win obviously. But i want st mirren down, absolutely hate them and their fans. The most arrogant set of people you will ever meet!

Man Utd are champions, although I thought Arsenal probably should have won the game.

0-0 Final Score.

Damn you Fulham! With your smash and grab win... and Bassong being a French tosser and getting sent off... and the ref disallowing Viduka's goal... :nono:

well newcastle have fooked up big style i cnt see us getting anything from Villa

the new shirt is minging yet again

Just to make a bad season worse eh? Haha.

Nah I do believe that they will escape. I hope anyway. Mike Ashley should burn in hell.

Meanwhile, just gonna bask in a third title in a row. I like to believe this is just reward for having my family and the majority of my friends rib me since I was three :) Bring on the Martians.

well newcastle have fooked up big style i cnt see us getting anything from Villa

Just to make a bad season worse eh? Haha.

Nah I do believe that they will escape. I hope anyway. Mike Ashley should burn in hell.

Meanwhile, just gonna bask in a third title in a row. I like to believe this is just reward for having my family and the majority of my friends rib me since I was three :) Bring on the Martians.

Love,

Shinny ;)

Well Villa are out of form, I can see us getting a draw for sure, but then we ned Man Utd to beat Hull and then we'd stay up on goal difference. I mean we beat them earlier in the season when they were in good form so I think the least we can get is a draw.

On the plus side Sunderland lost last night 3-1 to Portsmouth 8-) So it's between Newcastle, Hull and Sunderland for who go down with West Brom and Boro.

Oh and Sky have all three games on live

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5336323,00.html

Sky Sports will show THREE crucial live matches involving teams battling to remain in the Barclays Premier League on the final day: Survival Sunday.

We will be the only place to see a hat-trick of crunch clashes featuring Newcastle United, Hull and Sunderland.

Richard Keys and Jamie Redknapp will be your hosts for our live coverage - and they will be setting the scene at midday on Sky Sports 1, with Survival Sunday Final Countdown.

Then it's off to Villa Park to see Villa entertaining Newcastle from 3.00pm on Sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports HD1.

Over on Sky Sports 3 David Jones will be at the KC Stadium to bring you Hull's game with newly-crowned champions Manchester United from 4.00pm.

And with Sunderland's defeat at Portsmouth on Monday keeping them in the relegation picture, we will be showing their home game with Chelsea via the red button on Sky Sports 3, from 4.00pm.

Big day today. Wouldn't be surprised if Newcastle do go down, as Andy Gray said it's been coming for the last few years. Shocking though that we could be in such a bad position.

I looked at the top scorers in the league, and I couldn't believe that Steven Taylor is our second top goalscorer. Yes it's true.

I still see us being able to just stay up on goal difference though, even though we probably do deserve to go down.

Newcastle down. Absolutely shocking second half, where the fuck the wingers were putting balls into the box I don't know. Seriously that confused me so much, no urgency on the ball or anything.

But on the plus side Lee will be happy :lol: Everything he wanted to happen has done, Keegan's gone and they've been relegated.

Oh and Swansea officially have a better team than them.