The Olympic Games 2008, Beijing:)

Andalix

CHINA MOTHER ING WON WHAT THE FUCCCCCCKKKK

I THEM USA FTW!

im so proud of the men tho, even w/ both the hamm's injured they managed to get a bronze with two alternates

wait.

we got bronze?

so who got silver?

was it germany? i thought i heard them saying they were up next or something.

and does anyone in america have direct tv?

what are the channels the olympics are on?

i know nbc [ch10],

and i know MSNBC and USA

but what channels are they?

Our handball team lost today, which sucks. Apparently we don't like to play against teams that are quick on their feet, but I think we will manage to do well after all we are the European champions.

And in badminton both our single and mens double qualified for the quarters, then we just need them to win tomorrow and we will have our first medals. And then our only player in tennis will hopefully win.

Besides that I'm looking forward to see the mens 100 meters free style swimming finale. Somehow I like Pieter van den Hoogenband and I think he is the one who can beat Phelps.

And actually the youngest athlete at the olympics is only 12 and shes from an african country, but I can't remember which. And in gymnastics there are often some very young ones, especially from asian countries. As they pick them out when they are very young.

you know, it just hit me.

the way the asian teams celebrate stuff is soooo different then how the other countries celebrate.

even after the gymnastics last night,

the americans were so happy, jumping around, cheering, hi-5ing each other after each routine.

but then china bowed, spread their arms out, and walked off.

you know, it just hit me.

the way the asian teams celebrate stuff is soooo different then how the other countries celebrate.

even after the gymnastics last night,

the americans were so happy, jumping around, cheering, hi-5ing each other after each routine.

but then china bowed, spread their arms out, and walked off.

Yeah your right. I think there is only thing that counts for China and that is to win and I don't think that there are the same kind of team spirit because of the competition between them, but again that's just my opinion.

Actually in badminton it has been known for years that they were cheating. If two Chinese players met each other, it would be decided before the match who should win.