The Olympic Games 2008, Beijing:)

Andalix

I have nothing against the fedster but I do hope he losses. Sadly Safin isn't in the tournament, but then I'll have to cheer for the Djoker.

And Denmark looks to be getting their first medal. Our mens double in badminton reached the semi's so now they are very close to a medal. They beat worlds number two on their way.

And I just watched the mens 100 meters free swimming semi finals (which I was told should be the most prestigious discipline to win in swimming). Bernard took the WR in the first one and Sullivan took it back in the second. I hope van den Hoogenband will win it though. That would make it his third olympic gold medal in a row, in that discipline.

Hasn't Federer been losing a lot of matches lately? I don't follow Tennis properly, all I know is that Nadal is World #1 now and has won the last few tournaments

Anyone know if there's specific times for when the football is on?

Denmark just won the most incredible victory today in handball. We were never ahead in the entire match and a minute before the end we take our goalie out and plays seven against 6. We score and equals the score, but we dont have a goalie which means an empty. How strange it may sound Russia couldn't score in an empty goal but hits the top bar. Instead this happens : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CCo9xrfJ5U

And try to look at the time. Amazing victory.

Oh and we won our first medal today. Bronze in riding.