Does Anyone Else Here Thing They Could've Done Better Picking Actors for Twilight????

tarahble

This is why I rarely like movie adaptions of books. When I read books, I always picture what's going on in my head. I have a particular way I imagine the characters and places to look judging by the authors writing and sometimes, more often than not, the movies don't convey what I percieve upon reading.

Is that my fault for picturing it? Did the scriptwriters picture it differently? Who knows. However, for a film like this, picking relatively unknown actors is usually a Godsend as they do not distract from the main focal points of the film. Like what happens in Orlando Bloom films. "ZOMG ORLANDO BLOOM IZ SOOO HAWTT" etc.

[/rant]

I don't really care, to be completely honest. Not until I see the full movie, at least.

They couldn't have possibly cast Edward and made everyone happy. I personally think he'll do well. Same with Bella, really. Who didn't imagine themselves as Bella, seriously? I like their choice. Although I love Emily Browning, I never could picture her as Bella.

Yeah. When I was reading the book again, I realized how perfect the actors they chose were.

I think they could have done better with Jacob since the actor doesn't even look Native American. Hahaha. But other than that, I love the casting :)

I'm stoked. Kristen Stewart has always been my favorite actress. And seriously, who hasn't imagined themselves as Bella? Lmao. I kinda wish I WAS Bella. Hahahaahaha.

Honestly, I really like all the actors. I was reeeeally skeptical at first, especially about Rosalie, but I've grown to love her. I think they were spot on with Edward, Emmett, Jasper, Alice, Carlisle and Esme. I'm still kind of skeptical about Bella and Jacob, still, but from the previews, Bella should be pretty good, and as long as Taylor Lautner's a better actor than he was in Sharkboy and Lavagirl [Hahahahahahhahahahaha I watched it on Disney Channel just to see him...wtf was that?] he should be good, too.