Hey Monday

Anderew

^ I don't want to sound rude or anything, but its possible to like more than one female singer. Just because Hayley is an awesome vocalist doesn't mean that its impossible to like another girl-fronted band just as equally. Its not like people limit themselves to one band when there's a guy singer.

Hey Monday and Paramore are two different styles. Paramore is alternative, whereas Hey Monday is more of a pop rock.

Okay, so I listened to Maradona on Purevolume since thats not blocked at my school. I like the music, but I'm not particularly that crazy of the girls voice. They're good though. I definitely understand where you're coming from when you said they sound like a girl fronted Mayday Parade.

But back to the topic at hand.

So stoked to be seeing Hey Monday. I might actually get hooked up with a photo pass since the venue is a lot smaller. Hopefully I can because that would be so awesome.

Okay, so I listened to Maradona on Purevolume since thats not blocked at my school. I like the music, but I'm not particularly that crazy of the girls voice. They're good though. I definitely understand where you're coming from when you said they sound like a girl fronted Mayday Parade.

But back to the topic at hand.

So stoked to be seeing Hey Monday. I might actually get hooked up with a photo pass since the venue is a lot smaller. Hopefully I can because that would be so awesome.

Would you need one? Most venues that they are playing for this tour don't check cameras.