PF Robbing the Rich to Feed the Poor. UK Meet-up In Nottingham, Details Inside

RenegadeRoss

right this is so mad lol

me and lucy have been discussing this on msn and coz its a wkend she can make it to the meet up.

i mean i am so happy right now

sorry aoife u will just have to settle with lucy sitting next to you on the plane instead of putting her in ur suitcase lmao

haha yeah i am so stoked for this now

u and lucy can fly into machester and we can get a direct train from manchester to notts on that firday

btw is sinead coming?

idk, can sinead come?

would everyone be okay with that?

ill ask her if its okay with you guys! =]

Right folks.

when we get this organised

i'll take the lead to pay this for us :)

are we agreed on the apartment?

i said this to James last night, i dont mind paying. But for a start, its gonna leave me skint, im expected to pay for something for a bunch of strangers ive never met and trust that they'll give me the money, (no offence, but it IS true!), and i possible have the worst surname ever for booking things, because it's ridiculously long

i said this to James last night, i dont mind paying. But for a start, its gonna leave me skint, im expected to pay for something for a bunch of strangers ive never met and trust that they'll give me the money, (no offence, but it IS true!), and i possible have the worst surname ever for booking things, because it's ridiculously long

yeah well we can work it like this - everyone could pay you back the money as soon as we get there, and we can pay for it then!

if people dont pay you - they're not staying!

i would - but i dont have a credit card like

yeah well we can work it like this - everyone could pay you back the money as soon as we get there, and we can pay for it then!

if people dont pay you - they're not staying!

i would - but i dont have a credit card like

Thats true, i do trust you all, just obviously a little iffy about it

Do you think i should ask for temporary sub-forum for this uk meet up? So we can have different threads for stuff, cause its hard to keep tabs of stuff in here