Hayley look-a-likes

jennbob

She's lying. All she does is tell me how much she wishes to resemble Hayley. She's already got the money put away to get the same tattoo and everything!

Don't bother throwing revision back in my face here, I need something to pass the time...

Hayley doesn't have a tattoo.

And whatever, if she wants to look like hayley, that's fine, Hayley is beautiful.

If she doesn't thats fine too.

she has one that we're sure of - the pink razor on her right calf. it looks fake, but its not.

Really?

I thought you meant the stars she had on her wrist @ Manchester last year.

But she even said then that they had been drawn on.

:)

I thought they looked really cool.

I wouldn't dare get a tattoo. I'd be scared of going off it and then being stuck with it for life, or having to get it burnt off.

I'll stick to temps!

*cheers*

I know, I think I posted the 'all paramore fans are awesome' thing too early. Some people are being jerks!

God, you ask one simple question and get a load of bull back in your face!

Do not let it bother you, for every forum has their share of meanies. Just work around any meanie and find the nice people. No worries and enjoy the forums! Welcome =]

haha, i know what you mean. most people did think it was fake at first cause it just looks oooddd.

It's not really that, it's just...why a pink razor?

Lol.

One question - that has nothing to do with this at all - what are those little green squares that are under people's names? I only one earlier but now I have two

:S

It's not really that, it's just...why a pink razor?

Lol.

One question - that has nothing to do with this at all - what are those little green squares that are under people's names? I only one earlier but now I have two

:S

its called rep m'love.

people give you points for being cool and you get more boxes the of them you get xD

This alleged tattoo of Hayley's is a razor, correct? Is it just a razor? Does it have some significance behind it? 'tis a rather nice tattoo and drawn well, haha.

It's a pink Daisy razor that has a banner that says 'Shave me', because she hardly gets to shave her legs on tour.