Van Halen

nathanselisko

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't take it so personally, I tend to find good bands kinda... dwindle away without being noticed, if posted here. They seem to prefer generic pop-punk bands, or whatever else is "in", over decent musicians.

I never really liked their stuff that much, to be honest, but they're an amazing band, nonetheless. Eddie really is a guitar god.

I wouldn't take it so personally, I tend to find good bands kinda... dwindle away without being noticed, if posted here. They seem to prefer generic pop-punk bands, or whatever else is "in", over decent musicians.

This I agree with... in part.

I never really liked their stuff that much, to be honest, but they're an amazing band, nonetheless. Eddie really is a guitar god.

To be honest I'd never got an album til fairly recently, and I downloaded the self titled album, and 1984. Some good stuff. I wouldn't say amazingly good imo, but the influence they had in the 80s can't be ignored.

I like it.It is fine.so mmonice.com is a good site for age of conan game.If you need AOC Gold,AOC powerleveling,Age of Conan Power Leveling ,Age of Conan Gold,Runescape Gold service,come here!

These bots might be annoying, but they know good music, eh? :P