Heeey:)

Kadi

Hey my name i Kadi. Im from estonia. Im 16years old. Im sure you dont have no idea where estonia is. Its next to russia,finland,sweden and latvia. I like photography,my friends,music and skateboarding. When i was 13 i started skateboarding. Year ago i playd guitar(so not anymore). Im acting like 10-12 years old kid. I just love to have fun. I have a lot of friends. Some bands what i listen : slide-fifty, paramore, bring me the horizon, hours out, nmr, brokencyde, the veronicas, we the kings, nickasaur, metro station, akon, t-pain, blink182, simple plan, 30 seconds to mars, green day, muse, placebo, billy talent ,still haunts me, cute is what we aim for, chris brown, rihanna, nickleback, amy winehouse, sug, screw, an cafe, gym class heroes, will i am, betty curse, enter shikari, britney spears, gwen stefani, enter shikari, bullet for my valentine, madina lake, avril lavigne, duffy, nerd, the ting tings, agent m, lykke li, bloc party. I love cartoons. My favourite cartoons are american dad and spongebob. My favoutite movies are klass,27dresses and dude wheres my car. My favourite tv show is the hills. So much drama omg xD Similar to my life. After this year im going to Kopli art school to learn media. My favourite drink is cannabis ice tea. I dont eat stuff like chips,hamburger and stuff like this. My favourite food is china food and fruits. Im big japan fan. There is interesting culture, people, music and streetstyle. I dont know what to say more. You can ask questions. I dont bite:P .

Some pictures:

ATgAAACVsNnlSYhcNLB_0YoHytPi2nwyu7vess02eCmyTDDsruje0Gag9ByMNIL9BfY919uMItH3CyZwpO-CbiZu3GCfAJtU9VBMaozNMbEJWZCrG63u5OGfimcjMQ.jpg

ATYAAADOJjSHzmcxvyp8GFv2yc-tpFO1gbwy8afDUbWCxIyFTtCwJT2UoGd91ec2HlWLT8aMSQsSWgap--a88D-h88BJAJtU9VBcSKtFtQ2VxlPitKDhfWEXoKN9fg.jpg

ATgAAAB0qt6wt4M3z2lr5WDboAHt_qCIeSqN0Nn7NeiS-J3eaSpXwwWjnDRypPk4m9rkz_U-EwHNBQC3jVCkFlCDB9VtAJtU9VDq_X95UmoAMHNeuGSRL3VXPBiggQ.jpg

My newest photo:

ATgAAAAuaRd6pkol4xy5IkUX5_CrWCvQDWZT7Jb3AkR1nRMblWp-AP_kaCUrcJGpItSwug2mTgsUHyTRXRKl2XDhjjgcAJtU9VCVcBtPyf5XfKSOao17iO9MFWcoYw.jpg

Sorry aboyt my english. It sucks yeah but i hope you understand me.

Heeey Betty:) .

Woooow. Usually ppl dont know where estonia is. Greenday rocks my socks!:D

I dont play because..i even dont know. I guess its because my band broke up.

Yeah, I know the feeling because I live in Hungary. The same. The people don't know where it is. But on this board everybody know where it is. So that's cool.

Erm, please write Green Day instead of Greenday, okay? Thanks!:P

So you had a band? That's coolio.

Hehe i know where hungary is:D. I have learnd it on geography lessons. :D:D

Sorry haha x)

Yes i had. We did paramore covers. :D

Haha, good. Geography lesson is cool but not to me! Ehh!:D

No worries. ;-)

Coolio. Have you got any video while you covering Paramore songs?